So the fancy shmancy Pamela at Ginger Girl gifted me with the Happy 101 award. Let’s take a look at what makes me smile/happy:
1. truly genuine people- I love seeing people that are truly themselves and enjoy their surroundings
2. vince vaughn- recently I saw Four Christmases and he is just hilarious to me, even though he only acts like Vince Vaughn!
3. anthropologie- um, surprise surprise, but I find its beauty so pleasant and fulfilling, that it makes me happy
4. seeing old friends- it’s a been quite a while since I’ve been in the presence of my bestest friends, and anytime that happens, it’s true bliss
5. ice cream- keep telling myself it would be beneficial to go vegan, but I just can’t resist ben & jerry’s
6. dancing- hands down my favorite activity and have done it since a child. Salsa and rumba in particular will keep me up all night!
7. british accents- love the sound of how consonants are pronounced. Isn’t that peculiar (in my british accent)?
8. ripping into packages when they get delivered. Regardless of whether it’s another Anthro box or a computer cord, I love tearing into boxes!
9. the beach- must be the Florida girl in me but a trip to the beach makes everything all right
10. my almost hubs- forever my partner and BFF, didn’t know what was going on until I met him and it’s been a hilarious and profound ride ever since